Penyebuk

Friday, August 12, 2011

Lonely, Isolated, Faking My Smiles


hi peeps! salam!.... sorry.. where have i been fora long times?  Dunno.... MIA for something... actually i want to share this, sometimes i feel that i am no so important, like an extra actor in a Soap Opera, just come and go, i came to a people life without leaving any deep sentimental value, maybe its come from myself (sorry,my bad) haha, funny ha? but thats the truth... maybe i am an evil creature that eating somebody else brain? (MIGHT BE) haha.... i am only come when needed... when everybody celebrate happiness i am the only person who people does not want to share their happiness? WHY? I don't know.... people also don't remember me.. i think only me know when is my birthday, what i like, what i dislikes, everything is only in my head. When i sad, nobody knew, when i am happy in the 9th clouds, i don't know with whom i am gonna share my happiness. i think i live in a new planet called "FARID" haha, #justsaying....... where am i?... i just need genuine ( a real one) people in my life (just One) thats enough to share my feelings whether it sad or happy, need a shoulder to cry upon. sometimes i smile nobody knows whats in my heart, being too patient is SICK.. but i cannot run from this situation.... i let people step on my head sometimes... i cant be fierce, i cant be furious...my shoulder are holding too much burden.... i like to keep my feeling inside my heart without people knowing them.... only me knew..and God.. sick of being a nice boy... nice person,  i am still an imperfectionist... 
P/S: If i lost, die, or sick do people still remember me :)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...